New course, new school projects!!






The key word is : MUSIC.



Welcome everybody!

Your English teachers have planned some activities to make the process of learning more fun.


Do you like singing in the shower?
Can you spend one day without listening to music?

With this European project, our students will share links, videos, create films or presentations, present songs sung by themselves, make surveys about music bands, ...


We hope that we will all enjoy while listening, singing and learning.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi,

    My name is Kacper and I'm nearly 15.

    I made my blog to share my passions and stories.

    First post was on one of my passions, DEFENDO

    Defendo is a martial art, a self-defense system created by Jyrki Saario. Like Krav Maga it serves to the military and police.

    You will find a motivation movie with one of the worlds famous motivation song "Eye of the tiger" by the old rock band called Survivor

    listen and see using the link below:

    https://lifeofkacpi.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-eye-of-tiger.html

    Best regards
    Kacpi



    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario